Behold! The triumphant return of the Domestic Goddess in Training
This is a little know secret about me, but I think that I would make a remarkable housewife. I’m a lady who likes to work for a living and make my own money. Regardless, I do enjoy housework. I like cleaning, organizing, and more than anything COOKING.
I recently gave another go at cooking a healthy, high protein, and vegetarian meal. Amber is a vegetarian and struggles with getting the right amount of protein into her daily diet. We knew there are solutions out there. It was just about finding the RIGHT ones for her. As a result I put together this meal of my own invention!
This is a dish with red inca quinoa cooked with Herbalife chicken soup mix, roasted broccoli, and fresh carrot on top.
This is what you will need:
- 1 cup Red Inca Quinoa
- 1 packet of Herbalife Chicken Soup Mix
- Broccoli florets
- 1 carrot
- Minced garlic
- Olive Oil
- Lemon juice
- Parmesan cheese
This is how you make it:
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees
- Cut broccoli into bit size pieces, place on a cooking sheet with aluminum.
- Toss broccoli in olive oil, pepper, salt, minced garlic, parmesan cheese, and lemon juice.
- Bake for 22 minutes.
- Prepare quinoa as instructed. About 5 minutes before all of the water is absorbed, add 1 packet of the Herbalife Chicken Soup Mix.
- Place quinoa in a bowl, broccoli on top, peel strips of carrot on top.